Wednesday Services on Chain O’ Lakes
Chapel on the Lakes holds worship services at 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 8 through August 10, aboard the paddle steamer Chief Waupaca in Clear Water Harbor.
Sponsored by the Trinity Lutheran Church, the services are now in their 45th year.
The 60-minute services are ecumenical, filled with songs of praise and prayers, while cruising the Chain O’ Lakes.
A minister from a different church in the community leads the service each week.
First come, first served. Reservations start at 5:15 p.m. at the reservation table near the playground.
Guest preacher schedule
• June 8: Rev. Josh Nelson, Faith Community Church.
• June 15: Rev. Carl Ferguson, Waupaca Christian Church.
• June 22: Deacon Bob Precourt, St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church.
• June 29: Rev. Amy Powell and Rev. Chris Oh, Area United Methodist Church.
• July 6: Rev. Erin Coutts, Trinity Lutheran Church.
• July 13: Rev. Lentury Vance, Church of Hope.
• July 20: rev. Kim Drost, Camp Tamarack Baptist.
• July 27: Rev. Cliff Cameron, First Assembly of God.
• August 3: Reverend Nate Gauerke, Christ the King Lutheran Church, Combined Locks.
• August 10: Rev. Andy Behrendt, Trinity Lutheran Church.
Clear Water Harbor is located at N2757 County Trunk QQ. Parking is preferred in the lot across the street.
Cancellations due to inclement weather are determined by Clear Water Harbor.